What do you need?
- Ambition to join RiskQuest in its journey to enable our clients to take calculated risks
- Master’s degree in econometrics, actuarial sciences, mathematics, physics or related studies
- At least 5 years of work experience in the financial risk management field, of which at least 2 years in a senior or manager position
- Extensive knowledge and interest in quantitative financial risk management
- Coaching skills to get the best out of your colleagues
- Be passionate about delivering tailor-made solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What do you get?
- Challenging projects: you are in the lead to deliver success on great risk management
- A horizontal organization where the lines are short and you can shape the strategy of the
- A great team of 35 smart, inspiring and sociable colleagues
- Ample room and budget for personal development
- Above market primary and secondary employment conditions
- And finally: a fantastic working location in the heart of Amsterdam
Who is who?
A selection from the RiskQuest team:
An expert in credit risk modelling and great at coordinating model development projects.
Believes a broad view of life helps finding practical solutions when needed.
Started his career at RiskQuest as a working student. He likes that RiskQuest gives the opportunity to grow and stimulates personal development.
Next level in Risk Management?
As a Senior Risk Management Consultant, you will be in the lead of enabling leading Dutch financial institutions to take calculated risks. With your vast experience in a senior role, you are not only able to deliver the best risk solutions for our clients, but also able to inspire your colleagues. Thanks to your entrepreneurial mindset, you will contribute to RiskQuest by finding new business opportunities and shaping the strategy of the organization. We offer great compensation, great colleagues and the most challenging risk management assignments.
What we offer
- Working in a highly trained, young and enthusiastic team of quantitative specialists
- An informal culture and family spirit: your voice and vision contribute to the success of RiskQuest
- The possibility to contribute to strategic decisions and business development
- Ample room and budget for personal development
- Challenging projects for international banks, pension funds and insurers
- An above market salary, with bonus and a steep growth curve
- A prime location, on the Herengracht in Amsterdam
An ambitious, sympathetic and social risk manager with 5+ years of work experience, who likes to go the extra mile. You want to contribute to the financial sector, you love mathematical challenges and get energy from inspiring your colleagues. You want to keep developing yourself and have a broad view of the world. Also, you can approach your work in a structural way where you can distinguish between primary and secondary issues and can be creative in determining the solutions.
Behind the scenes
RiskQuest in numbers
- 1in developing and validating risk management models.
Programming languagesthat we actively use.
RiskQuest believes in a world where risks are taken in a calculated way. In an ever more complex world, there is also an increasing need for risk management. Models are an important tool here. They help to understand underlying risk factors and relationships better. Models thus contribute to transparency, cost-effectiveness and eventually to making the right decisions. While models form the core of our service, we consider them as a means instead of the purpose. Models cannot replace people.
Our services focus on all aspects of models: data, model development, validation, policy and strategy. Over the years, we have been able to build an impressive customer base. We not only work for all major Dutch financial institutions (banks, insurers and pension funds), but also for supervisors and clients outside the financial sector. Our customers always return, because they know we consistently deliver high quality.
We are RiskQuest: a team of 35 ambitious individuals with quantitative backgrounds in econometrics, mathematics and physics. We value social interaction and an informal work environment with a lot of individual freedom. In no-time you will be part of our great team!
When you apply
Our recruitment team will screen your application based on your resumé and cover letter. Do we seem to match on paper? If so, our recruitment team will contact you within one week.
- First meeting
You are very welcome for a first meeting at our office. Johannes and another colleague are happy to get to know you in an exploratory meeting.
- Follow up meeting
Had a satisfactory first meeting? If so, you will meet two of our other consultants in a follow up meeting.
- Last round
Is everyone still enthusiastic? Then a last meeting will take place with two partners, who are excited to get to know you.
- An offer
Are we all on the same page? Good: we’ll make you an offer and you can start on short notice!